I want a residence visa in UAE
Over the years, UAE has emerged as one of the best jurisdictions world-wide for residency. Furthermore, Dubai and UAE is a preferred alternative to traditional jurisdictions such as Switzerland, UK, Singapore, and Monaco.
UAE is an attractive residency jurisdiction. Here, individuals are free from taxes like income tax, property tax or net worth taxes. Moreover, the country has straightforward administrative requirements and low processing charges. With excellent accessibility and good climatic conditions, UAE is indeed an appealing jurisdiction.
What is the eligibility for a UAE residency visa?
To get a residence visa in UAE, you should fall under the following categories
- If you work under a private company or governmental office
- If you study in a UAE-based educational institution
- Dependent on a foreign resident or UAE citizen. For example – parent, child, maid, or close relative.
- If you’re an investor in the UAE
- If you purchase a property in the UAE
- If you retire in UAE
What are the different types of residence visas in the UAE?
The residence visa depends on your purpose of travel.
Different visas include,
- UAE work visa – Issued to foreigners, ready to start their employment in UAE along with a work permit
- UAE student visa – Visa issued to foreign nationals who are ready to join the UAE educational institution.
- UAE family visa – Issued to close family members of foreign residents or UAE citizens
- UAE investment visa – Investment visa is issued to foreign nationals who are willing to make an investment in the UAE. Such visas last longer than other types of visas, it’s valid up to 10 years.
- UAE retirement visa – The retirement visa is issued to elderly foreigners who wish to retire in the country and have the financial status to accomplish it.
What are the documents required for a UAE residence visa?
When applying for the residence visa, include the following documents,
- Entry visa
- Original passport
- Visa application form
- Two passport size photos according to UAE’s visa photo requirements
- Proof of UAE citizenship or Sponsor’s legal residency
- Medical fitness proof
- Health insurance plan proof
- In case of family visa, include family ties such as marriage or birth certificates
- In case of a work visa, include work contract, valid firm card, and company’s valid trade license copy.
Who can apply for the residence visa?
Individuals can apply for the residence visa, if you’re already in the UAE with a valid entry permit. Similarly, you cannot apply for your own visa; instead find a sponsor such as spouse, employer, etc. However, in certain cases you can be your own sponsor.
- If you need a UAE work visa, employer should be your sponsor
- If you need a student visa, school should be your sponsor
- If you need a family visa in UAE, a family member should sponsor your visa
- If you’re an investor or willing to buy a property in the UAE, apply yourself for the visa. Here, your company or property serves as the sponsorship.
How PRO Services Company in Dubai supports visa services?
FlyBiz business setup consultants manage all your company formalities right from company setup to visa services. We deliver excellent PRO services in Dubai guiding our clients to achieve several public relation services, business procedures, visa, and other government tasks. We handle different documentations working in close contact with Dubai government officials and ministries.
At FlyBiz, we have a team of experts well-versed in government rules and legal procedures. We assist all our clients in achieving professional PR services in the mainland and freezone. While recognizing your business needs, we provide the best PRO services that comply with all the regulations. Our expert team works for both start-ups and established entrepreneurs in different zones.
Just rely on FlyBiz and leave all your concerns regarding Visa services!